Want to go to The 2019 United States Formula 1 Grand Prix?
When: October 31st – November 3rd, 2019
Where: Austin, Texas
The 2019 Formula One season is scheduled to be the 69th season of the Federation International Automobile (FIA) Formula One World Championship, a motor racing championship for Formula One cars which is recognized by the sport’s governing body, the FIA, as the highest class of competition for open-wheel racing cars. Teams and drivers are scheduled to compete in twenty Grands Prix—starting in Australia on 26 March and ending in Abu Dhabi on 26 November—for the World Drivers’ and World Constructors’ championships.
Circuit Of The Americas is a multi-purpose facility that will host the most prestigious racing events in the world, including the Formula 1 United States Grand Prix™. It is the first purpose-built Grand Prix facility in the U.S.
Built around a state-of-the-art 3.4-mile circuit track with capacity for 120,000 fans and an elevation change of 133 feet, the facility is designed for any and all classes of racing – from motor power, to human power.
Circuit of The Americas is ideally situated on a 1000-acre site in southeast Austin, approximately two miles from Austin Bergstrom International Airport, with scenic views of downtown.
Far more than a racetrack, Circuit of The Americas is a world-class performance, education and business center that will feature:
• Racing-focused amenities including a private Motorsports Driving Club and a Karting Track
• Public spaces for private events, seminars and conventions
• Visitor attractions that include an expansive live entertainment space, retail center and museum
• A center with research facilities and robust services and amenities to power a broad range of business, technology and education allies
• 40,000 sq. ft. state-of-the-art Conference/Media Center
• 5,500 sq. ft. medical center, offering paramedic services and EMS & medical student training
• Area for law enforcement vehicle training
• Fire and rescue training areas
• Driving academies
• Educational programs
Millionaire’s Concierge 2019 US Grand Prix packages are fully customizable to allow you to see this premier racing event the way you want. We’ll work with you to create a bespoke travel package with luxe hotels in Austin, your choice of race viewing options including premium grandstand seating and exclusive hospitality paddocks, and much more. For the ultimate US Grand Prix experience, we recommend the VIP treatment of the paddocks. These exclusive hospitality options provide incredible views of the race, wonderful food and drink, and extras like pit tours and driver appearances. It’s the perfect way to experience this great event.
Whether traveling with friends, family, or for a corporate event, allow Millionaire’s Concierge to be your introduction to Formula One racing, American style! Complete 2019 United States Grand Prix packages available
Millionaire’s Concierge can get you to the United States in style. Have a vacation that you won’t forget! Enjoy VIP access, lavish accommodations, luxury transportation, prime seating and much more… All while taking in the best the that Austin Texas has to offer.
2019 United States Grand Prix Package Inclusions:
- Your choice of premium hospitality and viewing for the 2019 US Grand Prix
- Your choice of luxury accommodations in Austin for four nights
- Round-trip Private Transfers Between Airport & Hotel, Including Personalized Meet & Greet Upon Arrival
- Round-trip Private Transfers Between Hotel & Circuit on Race Day
- Onsite Assistance
- Breakfast daily
- Expert pre-trip travel planning & concierge services of the Roadtrips At-Your-Service Team
- All taxes and service charges Included
Additional options and possibilities:
- Tickets to Saturday Qualifying, Friday Practice
- Private transfers to Friday Practice and/or Saturday Qualifying
- Austin city tours
- Suites and room upgrades
- Extra nights
- Rounds of golf or spa treatments
- Tickets to additional events
- Airfare (economy, first class, private jet)
Contact us today for more information!
Phone: (954) 564-7074
E-mail: [email protected]