Get 2020 Kentucky Derby Tickets and Much More!
When: May 2nd, 2020
Where: Louisville, Kentucky
The Kentucky Derby is probably the most recognizable horse race in the world and the prize that all horse owners dream of winning and ,as usual, Derby Fever is building in fans, bettors, and horsemen alike.
Experience the most exciting two minutes in sports with our luxury 2020 Kentucky Derby packages. Your custom Derby experience can include Louisville’s best hotels, tickets to the Derby and the Kentucky Oaks, transfers, an arrival reception, attentive service from our onsite host team and much more.
So much more than just a horse race, the Kentucky Derby is the original springtime sports party of extravagance, tradition, and celebrity! Every year, Churchill Downs draws an impressive crowd that includes some of the biggest names in entertainment and sport, as everyone who’s anyone descends upon the Twin Spires for the famed Run for the Roses.
The fastest time ever run in the Derby (at its present distance) was set in 1973 at 1 minute 59 2/5 seconds when Secretariat broke the record set by Northern Dancer in 1964. Not only has Secretariat’s record time stood for 40 years, but in the race itself, he did something unique in Triple Crown races: each successive quarter, his times were faster. You could be there as yet another horse chases their chance at making history.
The Kentucky Derby is a major media event with reporters, photographers, television and radio crews descending on the track for Derby week. Fans across the country follow the prospects for the race from January, when the first prep races are run, up until the event and millions tune in to watch on NBC television.
While most people watch the Kentucky Derby at home on television or via simulcast at a track or OTB, it is the dream of many racing fans to attend in person. Millionaire’s Concierge can get you VIP access to see the greatest jockeys and horses in the world. Have a day of VIP treatment, enjoy champagne and cocktails as you have an unobstructed view of the track. Experience the best Louisville has to offer as you taste the high life.
Your Kentucky Derby tickets are merely the tip of the iceberg in regards to the experience we can provide. What are you waiting for? Call us today, and we’ll make it happen!
2020 Kentucky Derby Package Inclusions:
- Reserved seating at the Kentucky Derby (Saturday)
- Four days, three nights first class accommodations in Louisville
- Transportation passes for roundtrip Churchill Downs transfers (downtown hotels)
- Arrival reception with hors d’oeuvres and cocktails (Thursday, Galt House packages only)
- Reserved chair seating for the Pegasus Parade
- Commemorative gift package
- Sunday farewell brunch (Brown Hotel only)
- Millionaire’s Concierge onsite host team
- Millionaire’s Concierge custom ticket holder and lanyard
- Personalized itinerary
- Expert pre-trip travel planning & concierge services of the Millionaire’s Concierge At-Your-Service Team
- All taxes and service charges
Additional options and possibilities:
- Reserved seat for the Kentucky Oaks; including roundtrip transfers (Friday)
- Private sedan roundtrip event transfers with parking pass
- Multi-course dinner for two at Rivue (Galt House Hotel)
- Kentucky Bourbon Trail tour
- Horse Country tour, Belle of Louisville – sightseeing river cruise (option: with buffet dinner)
- Extra nights
- Suites and room upgrades
- Rounds of golf or spa treatments
- Private transfers (sedan, limousine, luxury motor coach)
- Airfare (economy, first class, private jet)
Contact us today for more information!
Phone: (954) 564-7074
E-mail: [email protected]