Watch the 2019
NYC Thanksgiving Day Parade in Style!
When: November 28th, 2019
Where: New York, New York
The iconic NYC Thanksgiving Day Parade has been putting smiles on the faces of the young and young at heart for 90 years now, and for many, it just isn’t Thanksgiving without it.
From the extravagant floats to the humongous balloons to the intricate performances and beyond, the parade has something for everyone.
In the beginning years, employees dressed as clowns and cowboys and accompanied by animals borrowed from the zoo could not have known what they had started when they made their six mile walk through New York City in 1924. NYC Thanksgiving Day Parade is as much of a Thanksgiving tradition as roasted Turkey, and with the parade going strong after more than eighty years this year’s parade will certainly entertain millions of viewers. Be there in person as an army of more than 1,000 volunteers inflate and herd the giant helium filled balloons of popular cartoon figures. There are more than 8,000 parade participants and more than 3.5 million observers along the parade route.
While millions tune into watch the NYC Thanksgiving Day Parade on television, you can enjoy an up close and personal view just steps away from the action. Our parade experience offers a fun mix of inside and outside elements. Enjoy a fabulous, floor to ceiling view of the parade as it winds down 6th Avenue. Inside, guests will enjoy an unlimited, full American breakfast buffet complete with brunch cocktails as they experience the world famous parade. From our private outside area, guests can step out to enjoy the action up close.
Millionaire’s Concierge is Offering These Options for This Year’s Parade:
Time: 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Location: Ultimate Brunch – 60th W. 57th Street, New York NY
- GA (Non-Reserved Seating)
- Main Room Seating
- Premium VIP Seating with Parade Views
- Outdoor Viewing Also………
- Baskets of Freshly Made Pastries with Butter and Assorted Jams
- Cereal (Raisin Bran, Corn Flakes and Granola)
- Fresh Seasonal Fruit Platter
- Scrambled Egg Whites with Grilled Tomato
- Brioche French Toast
- Strawberries & Vanilla Laced Mascarpone
- Home Fries
- Apple-Wood Smoke Bacon
- Breakfast Sausage
4 – Hour Breakfast Bar……..
- Assorted Orange, Cranberry & Tomato Juice
- American Coffee & Hot Tea
- Mimosa & Bellinis
New York Thanksgiving Day Parade Brunch (PREMIUM 10 SEATS LEFT)
Time: 7:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Location: The One Hotel – 1414 Avenue of the Americas, New York NY
- assorted vine and tree ripened fruit cups
- house made granola & yogurt parfaits
- assortment of house made pastries
vermont butter, house made preserves
- caramelized apple french toast bites
- pumpkin pancakes
- maine crab cakes
- deviled eggs
- mini mushroom, leek & gruyere quiche
- jams signature kale salad
pecorino, breadcrumbs, anchovy dressing
- marinated beet salad
- fresh herbs, toasted pecans, aged balsamic
- black seed bagels & the works
smoked salmon, smoked trout spread, cream cheese, cucumber, caperberries, capers, onion
- smoked berkshire bacon & myers of keswick breakfast sausage
- baked arctic char, lemon, herbs
- spice roasted berkshire pork loin
- roasted turkey & giblet gravy
- autumn vegetable hash
garlic mashed yukon potatoes
caramelized brussels sprouts & thumbelina carrots
garlic sautéed kale
- customizable organic egg & omelets…….
GREAT OUTDOOR GRANDSTAND SEATING………
- 34TH STREET HEARALD SQ BLEACHER SEATING
- COLUMBUS CIRCLE BLEACHER SEATING
- UPTOWN: 71ST STREET OR 76TH STREET BLEACHER SEATING
- CENTRAL PARK WEST GRANDSTAND 76TH ST
- CENTRAL PARK SOUTH GRANDSTAND BLEACHER SEATING
- COLUMBUS CIRCLE IN FRONT OF MOST HOTELS
- HEARALD SQUARE 34TH STREET RESERVED SEATING (close to Macys)……
Get VIP Access to the 2018 NYC Thanksgiving Parade
Not only can Millionaire’s Concierge get you there but, we can also provide VIP access, luxury transportation and anything your heart may desire. The only restriction is your imagination. Get the best access and a bird’s-eye view of it all with us. What more can we say? Usher in the holiday season in style and luxury. Contact us today to learn more about the 2018 NYC Thanksgiving Parade.
Contact us today for more information!
Phone: (954) 564-7074
If you are going to attending a star studded NYC Thanksgiving Day Parade, you need to act like a star. Millionaire’s Concierge can provide all of the luxuries of celebrities, such as:
- luxury limo service to and from the venue
- reservations at the finest restaurants
- suite at the most opulent hotels
We can help you plan an extravagant experience that will undoubtedly be the highlight of your holiday season.
Can I get access for myself and a guest?
We often have the ability to secure access to exclusive events, so get in touch with us with your request, and we’ll try and work our magic.
Can I get swag from the events?
Depending on event, we can hook you up with the luxurious gift packages that are presented to the stars.
When is the NYC Thanksgiving Day Parade?
The NYC Thanksgiving Day Parade is scheduled for November 22nd, 2018.
** This date/schedule is subject to change