Want to go to The 2019 Spanish Formula 1 Grand Prix?
When: May 10th – May 12th, 2019
Where: Barcelona, Spain
The Spanish Grand Prix is currently held at the Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya in Barcelona. Its one of the oldest in the world still contested, celebrating its centenary in 2013.
The 2019 Spanish Grand Prix will mark the 49th running of this premiere racing event. The race takes place on the Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya, one of the most diverse circuits on the tour, and one that features every type of corner. Because of this, the track is used by teams for winter testing, making the familiar course a driver favorite. And then there’s the host city. With its temperate climate, gorgeous beaches and abundance of art and history, Barcelona has long been a hot travel destination for visitors from all over the world.
Let Millionaire’s Concierge create a complete luxury travel experience, including your choice of race viewing, to this exciting race and much loved Spanish city. Our specialty is bespoke luxury travel packages and we have some wonderful options for this sought after event. We’ll work with you to customize your ideal 2019 Spanish Grand Prix experience with first class accommodations and prime race viewing. Choose premium grandstand seats or upgrade to team hospitality and all its upscale perks including gourmet food and drink, prime views of the track, and unique access including pit tours and driver appearances. Personalized 2019 Spanish Grand Prix packages available
Millionaire’s Concierge can get you to Spain in style. Have a vacation that you won’t forget! Enjoy VIP access, lavish accommodations, luxury transportation, prime seating and much more… All while taking in the best the that Barcelona-Catalunya has to offer.
2019 Spanish Grand Prix Package Inclusions:
- Your choice of premium hospitality and viewing for the 2019 Spanish Grand Prix
- Your choice of luxury accommodations in Barcelona for four nights
- Round-trip Private Transfers Between Airport & Hotel, Including Personalized Meet & Greet Upon Arrival
- Round-trip Private Transfers Between Hotel & Circuit on Race Day
- Onsite Assistance
- Breakfast daily
- Expert pre-trip travel planning & concierge services of the Millionaire’s Concierge At-Your-Service Team
- All taxes and service charges
Additional options and possibilities:
- Tickets to Saturday Qualifying, Friday Practice
- Private transfers to Friday Practice and/or Saturday Qualifying
- Private Barcelona tour including Sagrada Familia, La Rambla, Picasso Museum, and Gothic Quarter
- Pit tours
- VIP access and tables to the hottest clubs
- Private guide, hostess, chef
- Airfare (economy, first class, private jet)
Contact us today for more information!
Phone: (954) 564-7074
Why should the races be the only exciting element of your Spanish Grand Prix experience? When you enlist the services of Millionaire’s Concierge, we can arrange world-class hospitality before and after each race.
Travel to and from the each venue in elegance and style via our limousine services, or enjoy the perks of VIP parking. Stay in the most opulent hotels in Barcelona, enjoy private upscale dinners, or attend exclusive after-game parties.
No matter what your desire, we are here to accommodate you. Let us know what your dream Formula 1 Grand Prix experience would be, and we’ll do the rest!
The Spanish Grand Prix is an annual race that takes place in May. In order to accommodate you, please provide us notice of at least a three months in advance.
What kind of seats are available?
We have a wide selection of seats which include front rows, private boxes and others. Whether you want to be within in cheering distance of your favorite racer or be able to see all the cars with a bird’s eye view, we can arrange it all.