Go To the 2019 Singapore Formula 1 Grand Prix in Style With VIP Tickets
When: September 20th – September 23rd, 2019
Do you have a need for speed? Millionaire’s Concierge can get you to Singapore in style, for the Formula 1 Grand Prix races. Have an experience that you won’t soon forget as you partake in the finest Singapore has to offer.
Taking place on the Marina Bay Street Circuit, the inaugural Formula 1 night race was the first street circuit in Asia. Singapore’s Formula 1 Grand Prix continues to attract crowds in the thousands and shows no signs of declining excitement.
- Number of Laps: 61
- Circuit length: 5.063 km (3.146 mi)
- Race distance: 308.706 km (191.821 mi)
- Previous (2018) winner: L. Hamilton (Mercedes) 1:51:11.611
You’ll be the guest of an iconic racing team on Saturday Qualifying & Sunday Race Day
- 3 Nights at the Fullerton Hotel, minutes from the circuit
- Private Airport Transfer & Track Transfers
- VIP Hospitality by iconic racing team
- VIP Suite overlooking Grid, with gourmet F&B service
- Garage Tour (No Photography) & Pit Lane Tourrt Paddock Access
- Daily Appearances from Team & Drivers
- Invitation to after-party with unlimited bar & Champagne
- Racing team gifting
- VIP airport services and room upgrades available upon request
Trackside VIP Suite
The best vantage point, for this world- famous street race, from your fully- hosted team suite right above the pit lanes & garages.
Driver and team appearances for you as well as Live Pit Links to the team garage!
Explore the pit lane and enjoy exclusive access to the closely-guarded garage of an elite racing team and the Support Race Paddock.
Open Bar & Gourmet Dinning
You’ll be taken care of with exceptional food designed by famous chefs, fine wines, entertainment, music & more
Enjoy VIP access, lavish accommodations, luxury transportation, prime seating and much more… Experience what high living is all about while you attend the 2018 Singapore Formula 1 Grand Prix. What more can you ask for? Call us today, and we’ll make it happen!
Additional options and possibilities:
- Tickets to Saturday Qualifying, Friday Practice
- Private transfers to Friday Practice and/or Saturday Qualifying
- Private transfers to Monza
- Private Milan tour including the Duomo, La Scala, and the Last Supper
- Private shopping tour of the Quadrilatero d’Oro
- Pit tours
- VIP access and tables to the hottest clubs
- Tickets to La Scala
- Private guide, hostess, chef
- Airfare (economy, first class, private jet)
Book Your Singapore Grand Prix VIP Package Today!!!!
Contact us today for more information!
Phone: (954) 564-7074
Why should the races be the only exciting element of your 2017 Singapore Formula 1 Grand Prix experience? When you enlist the services of Millionaire’s Concierge, we can arrange world-class hospitality before and after each race.
Travel to and from the each venue in elegance and style via our limousine services, or enjoy the perks of VIP parking. Stay in the most opulent Singapore hotels, enjoy private upscale dinners, or attend exclusive after-game parties.
No matter what your desire, we are here to accommodate you. Let us know what your dream Formula 1 Grand Prix experience would be, and we’ll do the rest!
The Singapore Formula 1 Grand Prix is an annual race that takes place in late September. In order to accommodate you, please provide us notice of at least a three months in advance.
What kind of seats are available?
We have a wide selection of Singapore Formula 1 Grand Prix tickets which include front rows, private boxes and others. Whether you want to be within in cheering distance of your favorite racer or be able to see all the cars with a bird’s eye view, we can arrange it all.