VIP Access to The New York Fashion Week 2019 (Spring/Summer)
When: September 6th – September 14th, 2019
Where: New York, New York
FOR VIP SEATING AND AFTER-PARTIES INQUIRE WITHIN
Shows and Dates:
SEPTEMBER 6TH, 2019
- Jeremy Scott – September 6th, 8 PM
SEPTEMBER 7TH, 2019
- Self Portrait – September 7th, 10 AM
- Kate Spade – September 7th, 11AM
- Rebecca Minkoff – September 7th, 1 PM
- Helmut Lang – September 7th, 2 PM
- Christian Siriano – September 7th, 4 PM (Front Row & After Party Available for Extra Cost)
- Brandon Maxwell – September 7th, 7PM
- Chromat – September 7th, 9PM
SEPTEMBER 8TH, 2019
- Tory Burch – September 8th, 10AM
- Mansur Gavriel – September 8th, 1PM
- Tibi – September 8th, 2PM
- Collina Strada– September 8th, 5PM
- Nicole Miller – September 8th, 5PM
- Jason Wu – September 8th, 6PM
SEPTEMBER 9TH, 2019
- Tommy Hilfiger x Zendaya – Sept 9th
- Carolina Herrera – September 9th, 10AM
- Jonathan Simkhai – September 9th, 11AM
- Zimmerman – September 9th, 12PM
- Alice & Olivia – September 9th, 1PM
- Veronica Beard – September 9th, 4PM
- Prabal Gurung – September 9th, 5PM
- Anna Sui – September 9th, 7PM
- Tom Ford – September 9th, 8PM
SEPTEMBER 10TH, 2019
- Theory – September 10th, 9AM (not recommended)
- Claudia Li – September 10th, 1PM
- Naeem Khan – September 10th, 6PM
- Oscar De La Renta – September 10th, 7PM
- Proenza Schouler – September 10th, 8PM
SEPTEMBER 11TH, 2019
- Michael Kors – September 11th, 10AM
- Dennis Basso – September 11th, 11AM
- Badgley Mischka– September 11th, 3PM
- Dion Lee – September 11th, 4PM
- Marc Jacobs – September 11th, 10AM
**More will be available as they are announced**
- Rihanna Diamond Ball: (September 12th, hosted by Seth Meyers, Pharrell and DJ Khaled performing)
- Harpers Bazaar:
Front Row Access:
- Anna Sui
- Badgley Mischka
- Bibhu Mohapatra
- Brock Collection
- Christian Cowan
- Claudia Li
- Jeremy Scott
- Jonathan Simkhai
- Kim Shui
- LaQuan Smith
- Naeem Khan
- Nicole Miller
- Prabal Gurung
- Rebecca Minkoff
- Ryan Roche
- Sally LaPointe
- Son Jung Wang
- Self Portrait
- Tadashi Shoji
- The Blonds
- Veronica Beard
There are very few runway shows more anticipated as those for the New York Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2019. To say access to these events and after-parties are exclusive would be an understatement, but rest assured that Millionaire’s Concierge has your invite. Enjoy the star studded glamour as you take in the newest fashion trends while feasting your eyes on the world’s most beautiful models.
Get VIP Access to the New York Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2019
Let Millionaire’s Concierge take care of all aspects of this week long extravaganza. Not only can we get you in, we can also provide luxury transportation, five-star dining experiences and anything your heart may desire. You name it, we’ll make it happen for you.
What more can we say? Your spot at the runway awaits. Contact us today to learn more about the New York Fashion week 2019 (Spring/Summer). See below to know on which date your favorite designer’s fashion line will be presented.
Contact us today for more information!
Phone: (954) 564-7074
If you are going to attending a star studded Fashion Week (Spring/Summer) event, you need to act like a star. Millionaire’s Concierge can provide all of the luxuries of celebrities, such as:
- luxury limo service to and from the venue
- reservations at the finest restaurants
- suite at the most opulent hotels
We can help you plan an extravagant experience that will undoubtedly be the highlight of your year.
Can I get access for myself and a guest?
We often have the ability to secure access to exclusive events, so get in touch with us with your request, and we’ll try and work our magic.
Can I get swag from the events?
Depending on event, we can hook you up with the luxurious gift packages that are presented to the stars.
When is Fashion Week (Spring/Summer)?
Fashion Week (Spring/Summer) generally falls in early September and runs for 7 days.
** Shows are dates/schedule is subject to change