Want to go to The 2019 Monaco Formula 1 Grand Prix?
When: May 23th – May 26th, 2019
The Monaco Grand Prix (French: Grand Prix de Monaco) is a Formula One motor race held each year on the Circuit de Monaco. Run since 1929, it is widely considered to be one of the most important and prestigious automobile races in the world and, with the Indianapolis 500 and the 24 Hours of Le Mans, forms the Triple Crown of Motorsport. The circuit has been called “an exceptional location of glamour and prestige.
The race is held on a narrow course laid out in the streets of Monaco, with many elevation changes and tight corners as well as a tunnel, making it one of the most demanding tracks in Formula One. In spite of the relatively low average speeds, it is a dangerous place to race and often involves the intervention of a safety car. It is the only Grand Prix that does not adhere to the FIA’s mandated 305-kilometre (190-mile) minimum race distance.
Millionaire’s Concierge can get you to Monaco in style. Have a vacation that you won’t forget! Enjoy VIP access, lavish accommodations, luxury transportation, prime seating and much more… All while taking in the best the that Monaco has to offer.
Custom VIP Packages to the 2019 Monaco Grand Prix
It’s the most sought after experience of the Formula 1 season. The glamorous 2019 Monaco Grand Prix is one of the world’s most challenging competitions, not to mention one of the most exotic and prestigious events in all of sport. We are proud to offer an extensive list of viewing options, so our guests can experience the event in true luxury. Choose to watch this prestigious race from a premium grandstand, the exclusive comfort of a circuit-berthed yacht, or an exclusive hospitality venue including the paddocks and the Millionaire’s Concierge Grand Prix Hospitality Lounge.
We’ll combine your preferred viewing option with one of Monaco’s top luxury hotels and set you up with a personal concierge and the services of an experienced on-site host. You let us know what your perfect Monaco Grand Prix experience looks like and we’ll put together a custom itinerary just for you. Complete 2019 Monaco Grand Prix luxury travel packages available
2019 Monaco Grand Prix Packages Include:
- Your choice of luxury accommodations for four nights
- Your choice of premium hospitality and viewing for the 2019 Monaco Grand Prix
- Millionaire’s Concierge on-site host in Monaco
- Personalized itinerary
- Expert pre-trip travel planning & concierge services of the Millionaire’s Concierge At-Your-Service Team
- All taxes and service charges
Additional options and possibilities:
- Upgrade tickets to a private terrace, yacht hospitality, or paddocks
- Saturday (qualification) or Thursday (practice)
- VIP invitation to the Amber Lounge dinner, fashion show and party
- Exclusive access and tour of the Royal Palace
- Private sedan and English speaking guide for a day at Cannes including lunch
- Private sedan and English speaking guide to the famous Saint Paul de Vence including lunch
- Private sedan and English speaking guide to St. Tropez including lunch
- Private sedan and English speaking guide to the Eze for lunch or dinner at the famed Clifftop Chevre d’Or
- Private sedan and English speaking guide for a day in Nice’s shopping districts
- Personal meet-and-greet at Nice Airport
- Roundtrip heli transfers from Nice Airport to Monte Carlo on arrival
- Roundtrip sedan transfers to your chosen viewing location
- Cannes International Film Festival pre-tour extension
- Joël Robuchon dinner
- Ferrari F430 daily rental
- Pre and post trip yacht charters
- Private guide
- Private transfers (sedan, limousine, luxury motor coach)
- Airfare (economy, first class, private jet)
Contact us today for more information!
Phone: (954) 564-7074
E-mail: [email protected]