Want to go to The 2019 Italian Formula 1 Grand Prix in Style?
When: September 6th – September 8th, 2019
Where: Monza, Italy
FOR VIP ACCESS INQUIRE WITHIN
The Italian Grand Prix (Gran Premio d’Italia) is one of the longest running events on the Formula One calendar.It was one of the inaugural Formula One championship races in 1950. Every Formula One Italian Grand Prix since 1950 has been held at Monza except in 1980, when it was held at Imola. The Italian Grand Prix takes place on one of the fastest tracks on the continent. Experience the history and speed along with Scuderia Ferrari’s passionate fans, the Tifosi, and you will quickly learn why this is one of the most popular races anywhere. Add in the seductive city of Milan, and you have a combination that’s hard to beat. This sophisticated city may be one most modern cities in the country but it also offers more than 26 centuries of history, providing the best of both worlds to its visitors.At the 2018 Italian Grand Prix, Lewis Hamilton defended his title, taking over the lead in the World Drivers’ Championship in the process. Join us for the 2019 Italian Grand Prix to see if Mercedes will continue to reign or if home team Ferrari can clinch victory.
Attend the 2019 Italian Formula 1 Grand Prix as a VIP?
Millionaire’s Concierge can get you to Italy in style. Have a vacation that you won’t forget! Enjoy VIP access, lavish accommodations, luxury transportation, prime seating and much more… All while enjoying the Italian Formula 1 grand prix. Partake in the finest Italy has to offer and experience what high living is all about. What are you waiting for? Call us today, and we’ll make it happen!
2019 Italian Grand Prix Travel Package Inclusions:
- Your choice of premium hospitality and viewing for the 2019 Italian Grand Prix
- Your choice of luxury accommodations in Milan for four nights
- Round-trip Private Transfers Between Airport & Hotel, Including Personalized Meet & Greet Upon Arrival
- Round-trip Private Transfers Between Hotel & Circuit on Race Day
- Onsite Assistance
- Breakfast daily
- Expert pre-trip travel planning & concierge services of the Millionaire’s Concierge At-Your-Service Team
- All taxes and service charges Included
Additional options and possibilities:
- Tickets to Saturday Qualifying, Friday Practice
- Private transfers to Friday Practice and/or Saturday Qualifying
- Private transfers to Monza
- Private Milan tour including the Duomo, La Scala, and the Last Supper
- Private shopping tour of the Quadrilatero d’Oro
- Pit tours
- VIP access and tables to the hottest clubs
- Tickets to La Scala
- Private guide, hostess, chef
- Airfare (economy, first class, private jet)
Contact us today for more information!
Phone: (954) 564-7074
E-mail: [email protected]