Want to go to The 2019 Canadian Formula 1 Grand Prix?
When: June 7th – June 9th, 2019
Where: Montreal, Canada
The Canadian Grand Prix has been part of the Formula One World Championship since 1967. It was first staged at Mosport Park in Bowmanville, Ontario then alternated between Mosport and Circuit Mont-Tremblant, Quebec after Formula One took over the event. After 1971, safety concerns led to the Grand Prix moving permanently to Mosport. In 1978, after similar safety concerns with Mosport, the Canadian Grand Prix moved to its current home on Île Notre-Dame in Montreal.
It’s not just about the race. It’s about a whole city coming alive with excitement! People arriving to Montreal from every part of the globe with one common objective – to get the most out of their 72 hours! Grand Prix Week with the Jet Set in Montreal is where it all begins. It is the only of its kind for Montreal’s grand prix.
The long-running Canadian Grand Prix is an event every race fan should have the pleasure of attending. We’d love to help you experience this highly anticipated race in style. Allow us to personalize a travel package tailor-made for you with your preferred race viewing (premium grandstand or a fully-catered exclusive hospitality paddock), luxury accommodations in Montreal, and more. Complete your itinerary with private transfers, pit tours, tickets to additional events, and anything else anything that will make your experience perfect. Complete 2019 Canadian Grand Prix packages available
Millionaire’s Concierge can get you to Montreal in style. Have a vacation that you won’t forget and help you gain access to everything ‘HOT’ in Montreal: stores, restaurants and clubs! ! Enjoy VIP access, lavish accommodations, luxury transportation, prime seating and much more… All while enjoying the Canadian Formula 1 grand prix.
2019 Canadian Grand Prix Package Inclusions:
- Your choice of premium hospitality and viewing for the 2019 Canadian Grand Prix
- Your choice of luxury accommodations in Montreal for four nights
- Round-trip Private Transfers Between Airport & Hotel, Including Personalized Meet & Greet Upon Arrival
- Round-trip Private Transfers Between Hotel & Circuit on Race Day
- Onsite Assistance
- Expert pre-trip travel planning & concierge services of the Millionaire’s Concierge At-Your-Service Team
- All taxes and service charges
Additional options and possibilities:
- Tickets to Friday and Saturday’s racetrack activities and qualifying sessions
- Private transfers to Friday Practice and/or Saturday Qualifying
- Meet and Greet at airport and private hotel transfer on arrival
- Suites and room upgrades
- Extra nights
- Rounds of golf or spa treatments
- Airfare (economy, first class, private jet)
Contact us today for more information!
Phone: (954) 564-7074
E-mail: [email protected]