Do You Need Badges to the 2019 Masters Golf Tournament?
When: April 11th – April 14th, 2019
Where: Augusta, Georgia
For VIP Access and After Parties Inquire Within
Augusta National Golf Club was founded by Bobby Jones, the legendary amateur champion, and Clifford Roberts, an astute investment banker in New York. Jones helped design the golf course, working alongside the esteemed British architect Dr. Alister Mackenzie. Jones’s popularity within the game helped attract golf’s biggest stars to the Masters, beginning with the inaugural event in 1934. Roberts oversaw innumerable details of the Tournament. He tirelessly sought to refine the Masters experience for the patrons and competitors and the wider world of golf.
The Masters Tournament, which is commonly referred to as The Masters or The US Masters (outside the United States), is one of four major championships in men’s professional golf and the first of the four to be played each year. The final round of the Masters is always scheduled for the second Sunday in April. Unlike the other major championships, the Masters is held every year at the same location, Augusta National Golf Club, a private golf club in the city of Augusta, Georgia, USA. The Masters was started by Clifford Roberts and Bobby Jones, who designed Augusta National with legendary course architect Alister MacKenzie.
The Masters is an official money event on the PGA Tour, the PGA European Tour and the Japan Golf Tour. In line with the other majors, winning the Masters gives a golfer several privileges which make his career more secure. Masters champions are automatically invited to play in the other three majors (the U.S. Open, the Open Championship (British Open), and the PGA Championship) for the next five years, and earn a lifetime invitation to the Masters. They also receive membership on the PGA Tour for the following five seasons and invitations to the Players Championship for five years. In 2007, the prize fund was US$7.25 million.
Have a day of VIP treatment, enjoy champagne and cocktails like your favorite players and get the best view of the green. Your Masters Golf Tournament tickets are merely the tip of the iceberg in regards to the experience we can provide. Millionaire’s Concierge is your VIP access to see the greatest golf players in the world. For more details, see FAQ and VIP Packages below.
2019 Masters Golf Tournament
An Evening with a Masters Champion Package
Enjoy an exclusive evening with Danny Willett in a very
private and informal setting.
This amazing 2019 Masters Golf Tournament Package begins with a private
& intimate dinner (maximum 25 guests) with Danny Willett in Augusta, GA!
Ask this amiable Yorshire man how it felt to win his first major and about his
big victory at the 2018 DP World Tour Championship in Dubai.
BASIC PACKAGE INCLUDES:
Arrive Monday, April 8th; Depart Thursday, April 11, 2019
- 3 nights’ accommodation (single occupancy) in an Augusta area Private Residence
- Daily maid and linen service
- Private Group transfers from Atlanta Airport, tournament transfers to Augusta National and nightly transfers to local restaurants
- Self-service premium beer and snack set up (on arrival day)
- Private dinner with Danny Willett followed by Q&A session and drinks (Tuesday, April 9th)
- Entry tickets to the Tuesday Practice Round
- Use of a Thursday Round Badges
- Admission to The Manor Club Hospitality Complex on Thursday
- One round of golf at The Reserve Club (including golf cart and round-trip transfers)
- Concierge services for golf and restaurant reservations
- On-site coordination by Georgia Sports
- All taxes and service charges
Custom group pricing available upon request (4 guest minimum per house)
All packages are subject to availability. Program elements and pricing are not guaranteed until a contract is signed and a deposit paid. Packages are sold on a first come basis. Offers include the featured private residences sleeping only the number of guests listed.
What are you waiting for? Call us today, and we’ll make it happen!
Why should the game be the only exciting element of your Masters Golf Tournament experience? When you enlist the services of Millionaire’s Concierge, we can arrange world-class hospitality before and after the event.
Travel to and from the venue in elegance and style via our limousine services, or enjoy the perks of VIP parking. Stay in the most opulent hotels, enjoy private upscale dinners, or attend exclusive after-game parties.
No matter what your desire, we are here to accommodate you. Let us know what your dream Masters Golf Tournament experience would be, and we’ll do the rest!
VIP Hospitality House
While attending the Masters, enjoy an acre of indoor / outdoor private five star amenities at this resort, located within walking distance from the main gate of Augusta National.
Enjoy the perks of a true VIP:
- 2 huge sweeping decks
- Al fresco dining patio.
- Three hole putting course with pro-shop.
- Twenty + flat screen televisions.
- Business services including Wi-Fi and courtesy laptops.
- Private rooms & reserved tables available.
- Sculpture gardens, art gallery and gift shop.
- Cigar terrace with complementary cigars
- Live entertainment
- Daily newspaper and pairing sheets.
Food and Drink
- Eight full service complementary premium bars.
- Post tournament cocktail party.
- Patio grill and open pit smoked BBQ
- Buffet breakfast, lunch, evening hors d’oeuvres and Sunday brunch.
- Gourmet wood-fired pizza
- International beer garden (Complementary bottle and draft).
- Frozen dessert bar
- Food-to-order service for special dietary needs.
- Best Southern Service and Smiles with over 90 team members for all or your needs.
- Beautiful Hostesses.
- On-site masseuse
- Complimentary gate shuttle service.
- Daily storage of cell phones and personal items.
- 24-hour security from Richmond County Sheriff Dept.
- Accommodation assistance.
- Transportation assistance.
Masters Golf Tournament is annual occurrence that takes place in April. In order to accommodate you, please provide us notice of what tournaments you’d like to attend, at least a few months in advance.
What days do you have badges for?
We have badges for each day Thursday April 5th through Tuesday April 10th, as well as badges with hospitality. To learn more, contact us through the form at the right.
Where does the Masters Tournament take place?
Augusta National Golf Club — Augusta, Georgia