Get Access to the 2019 French Open Tennis Tournament in Paris France
When: May 26th – June 9th, 2019
Where: Paris, France
Location: Stade Roland-Garros
FOR VIP SEATING INQUIRE WITHIN
We have helped thousands of people get access to some of the most exclusive sporting events in the country and abroad. I am sure we can help you too get access to that event that you’ve always wanted to attend. This year, we have a wide range of packages to the 2018 US open tournament in Paris, France.
The French Open, also called Roland-Garros, is a major tennis tournament held over two weeks between late May and early June at the Stade Roland-Garros in Paris, France. The venue is named after the French aviator Roland Garros. It is the premier clay court tennis championship event in the world and the second of four annual Grand Slam tournaments, the other three being the Australian Open, Wimbledon and the US Open. The French Open is currently the only Grand Slam event held on clay, and it is the zenith of the spring clay court season. Because of the seven rounds needed for a championship, the slow-playing surface and the best-of-five-set men’s singles matches (without a tiebreak in the final set), the event is widely considered to be the most physically demanding tennis tournament in the world.
Want to See the 2019 French Open Tennis Tournament in True VIP Style?
Have a day of VIP access, enjoy champagne and cocktails like your favorite players while relaxing comfortably in a VIP lounge. What are you waiting for? Call us today to learn more about our VIP packages to the 2019 French open tennis tournament.
2019 French Open Package Inclusions:
- Only the finest first class Parisian Accommodations
- VIP Match Day Experience
- Hospitality area with open bar & hors d’oeuvres
- Expert pre-trip travel planning & concierge services of the Millionaire’s Concierge At-Your-Service Team
- Personalized itinerary
- Official Program
- All taxes & service charges Included
Additional options and possibilities:
- VIP Hospitality
- Additional nights
- Suite and room upgrades
- Dinner reservations
- Half-day panoramic tours of Paris
- Discover the backstage of the Eiffel Tower
- Visit the secret covered passages of Paris
- Full day tours of the Loire Valley
- Full day excursions to Giverny and to the Chateau de Versailles
- Private transfers (sedan, limousine, luxury motor coach)
- Airfare (economy, first class, private jet)
Contact us today for more information!
Phone: (954) 564-7074
E-mail: [email protected]