Want to go to The 2019 Indianapolis 500 ?
When: May 24th – May 27th, 2019
Where: Indianapolis Motor Speedway, Indiana
The Indy 500 is the premier event of the IndyCar Series and is held annually at Indianapolis Motor Speedway in Speedway, Indiana, a suburb of Indianapolis. The 2019 Indy 500 will be the 103rd running of the event. It is scheduled for 500 miles (200 laps) and will be held over Memorial Day Weekend, on Sunday, May 26, 2019.
The Indy 500 showcases the top-level of American Championship car racing. It is billed as the “greatest spectacle in racing” and is the largest single day sporting event in the world, with a track capacity of around 400,000. This historic event is considered part of the Triple Crown of Motorsport, one of the three most prestigious motorsport events in the world. The inaugural race was held in 1911 and was won by Ray Harroun.
2019 Indy 500 Package Inclusions:
- Tickets to the Indianapolis 500 in your chosen location
- Four days, three nights first-class downtown accommodations
- VIP Reserved seating to the festival parade OR Legends Day Admission including the Driver’s Meeting
- Tickets to the Indianapolis Motor Speedway Museum
- Roundtrip luxury motor coach transportation and police escort to the track including VIP onsite parking at the track upon arrival (race day)
- Breakfast Daily (Staybridge Suites packages only)
- Millionaire’s Concierge onsite host team and hospitality desk
- Personalized itinerary
- Expert pre-trip travel planning & concierge services of the Millionaire’s Concierge At-Your-Service Team
- All taxes and service charges
Additional options and possibilities:
- Tickets to the Post Race Garage Experience (Sunday)
- Pre-race pit pass (Sunday)
- Driver’s Meeting tickets (Saturday)
- Carb Day tickets (Friday)
- Extra nights
- Suites and room upgrades
- Rounds of golf or spa treatments
- Private transfers (sedan, limousine, luxury motor coach)
- Airfare (economy, first class, private jet)
Contact us today for more information!
Phone: (954) 564-7074
Why should the races be the only exciting element of your Indianapolis 500 experience? When you enlist the services of Millionaire’s Concierge, we can arrange world-class hospitality before and after each race.
Travel to and from the each venue in elegance and style via our limousine services, or enjoy the perks of VIP parking. Stay in the most opulent hotels in Indiana, enjoy private upscale dinners, or attend exclusive after-game parties.
No matter what your desire, we are here to accommodate you. Let us know what your dream Indianapolis 500 experience would be, and we’ll do the rest!
The Indianapolis 500 is an annual race that takes place in May. In order to accommodate you, please provide us notice of at least a three months in advance.
What kind of seats are available?
We have a wide selection of seats which include front rows, private boxes and others. Whether you want to be within in cheering distance of your favorite racer or be able to see all the cars with a bird’s eye view, we can arrange it all.