Attend the Masters Tournament with our Exclusive VIP Tickets!
When: April 4th – April 10th, 2016
Where: Augusta National Golf Club, Georgia
With Millionaire’s Concierge, you can enjoy the luxuries of a true VIP with our special packages. Enjoy world-class hospitality throughout the event, with access to elite services and amenities.
With exclusive arrangements to meet pro golfers, watch the action from up close, and play rounds of golf on some of the world’s best courses, this is an unbelievable opportunity for any golf fan.
Get Badges/VIP Hospitality House
We have badges for each day Wednesday April 9 through Sunday April 18.
If you’d like to attend the Masters in luxury, we also have badges that come with VIP hospitality. Contact us for more details.
For those who want to enjoy the perks of a true VIP while attending the Masters, the VIP Hospitality Resort is an acre of indoor / outdoor private five star amenities and services, located within walking distance from the main gate of Augusta National.
Combining rich Augusta tradition with true southern hospitality, this luxurious resort offers a unique and exclusive sanctuary while attending the Masters. Members are surrounded by tranquil Georgia pines, blooming dogwoods and colorful azaleas.
Once inside the resort, the experience is unparalleled. Whether it is the gourmet food located throughout the property, the eight full service complementary premium bars, or the southern service and smiles from over 90 team members dedicated to serving all of your needs, you will understand what it means to be a true VIP.
From the moment you enter the VIP Hospitality Resort, the upscale environment offers a unique southern yet retro-modern charm, truly unlike any other Augusta hospitality offering. As Augusta’s most distinctive hospitality resort, no expense was spared to enhance an unforgettable Master’s experience steeped in history and tradition. A majority of clientele return year after year and never think twice about what local hospitality option to select for the Masters. There is no other option that offers the value provided by this hospitality resort.
- 2 huge sweeping decks
- Al fresco dining patio.
- Three hole putting course with pro-shop.
- Twenty + flat screen televisions.
- Business services including Wi-Fi and courtesy laptops.
- Private rooms & reserved tables available.
- Sculpture gardens, art gallery and gift shop.
- Cigar terrace with complementary cigars
- Live entertainment
- Daily newspaper and pairing sheets.
Food and Drink
- Eight full service complementary premium bars.
- Post tournament cocktail party.
- Patio grill and open pit smoked BBQ
- Buffet breakfast, lunch, evening hors d’oeuvres and Sunday brunch.
- Gourmet wood-fired pizza
- International beer garden (Complementary bottle and draft).
- Frozen dessert bar
- Food-to-order service for special dietary needs.
- Best Southern Service and Smiles with over 90 team members for all or your needs.
- Beautiful Hostesses.
- On-site masseuse
- Complimentary gate shuttle service.
- Daily storage of cell phones and personal items.
- 24-hour security from Richmond County Sheriff Dept.
- Accommodation assistance.
- Transportation assistance.
Want the Full VIP Experience?
If you’re looking for the ultimate Masters Tournament package, with all of the top rated bells and whistles arranged for VIPs, the customizable Green Jacket Experience is for you. Read all the details about these incredible VIP packages below, and call us or fill out the form at the right to secure your spot at the Masters!