Watch the 2019 NYC Thanksgiving Day Parade in Style with the Ultimate Premium Seating!
When: November 22rd, 2019
Where: New York, New York
Starting in 1924,Thanksgiving Day Parades have drawn over 3.5 million viewers in New York and over 50 million more at homes across the U.S., making it one of them one of the most popular Thanksgiving holiday celebrations. The mega procession in Manhattan features giant balloons of beloved characters, dancers and performer troupes, marching bands, enchanting floats, and so much more. The three-hour event is also the world’s largest parade. Take part in this cherished New York tradition with an exclusive private event that gives you access to an unrivaled view and ample luxuries so you can experience this wonderful occasion like never before.
Millionaire’s Concierge is Offering These Options for This Year’s Parade:
Time: 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Location: Ultimate Brunch – 60th W. 57th Street, New York NY
- GA (Non-Reserved Seating)
- Main Room Seating
- Premium VIP Seating with Parade Views
- Outdoor Viewing Also………
- Baskets of Freshly Made Pastries with Butter and Assorted Jams
- Cereal (Raisin Bran, Corn Flakes and Granola)
- Fresh Seasonal Fruit Platter
- Scrambled Egg Whites with Grilled Tomato
- Brioche French Toast
- Strawberries & Vanilla Laced Mascarpone
- Home Fries
- Apple-Wood Smoke Bacon
- Breakfast Sausage
4 – Hour Breakfast Bar……..
- Assorted Orange, Cranberry & Tomato Juice
- American Coffee & Hot Tea
- Mimosa & Bellinis
New York Thanksgiving Day Parade Brunch (PREMIUM 10 SEATS LEFT)
Time: 7:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Location: The One Hotel – 1414 Avenue of the Americas, New York NY
- assorted vine and tree ripened fruit cups
- house made granola & yogurt parfaits
- assortment of house made pastries
Vermont butter, house made preserves
- caramelized apple french toast bites
- pumpkin pancakes
- maine crab cakes
- deviled eggs
- mini mushroom, leek & gruyere quiche
- jams signature kale salad
pecorino, breadcrumbs, anchovy dressing
- marinated beet salad
- fresh herbs, toasted pecans, aged balsamic
- black seed bagels & the works
smoked salmon, smoked trout spread, cream cheese, cucumber, caperberries, capers, onion
- smoked berkshire bacon & myers of keswick breakfast sausage
- baked arctic char, lemon, herbs
- spice roasted berkshire pork loin
- roasted turkey & giblet gravy
- autumn vegetable hash
garlic mashed yukon potatoes
caramelized brussels sprouts & thumbelina carrots
garlic sautéed kale
- customizable organic egg & omelets…….
GREAT OUTDOOR GRANDSTAND SEATING………
- 34TH STREET HEARALD SQ BLEACHER SEATING
- COLUMBUS CIRCLE BLEACHER SEATING
- UPTOWN: 71ST STREET OR 76TH STREET BLEACHER SEATING
- CENTRAL PARK WEST GRANDSTAND 76TH ST
- CENTRAL PARK SOUTH GRANDSTAND BLEACHER SEATING
- COLUMBUS CIRCLE IN FRONT OF MOST HOTELS
- HEARALD SQUARE 34TH STREET RESERVED SEATING (close to Macys)……
Get VIP Access to the 2018 NYC Thanksgiving Parade
Not only can Millionaire’s Concierge get you there but, we can also provide VIP access, luxury transportation and anything your heart may desire. The only restriction is your imagination. Get the best access and a bird’s-eye view of it all with us. What more can we say? Usher in the holiday season in style and luxury. Contact us today to learn more about the 2017 NYC Thanksgiving Parade.
If you are going to attending a star studded NYC Thanksgiving Day Parade, you need to act like a star. Millionaire’s Concierge can provide all of the luxuries of celebrities, such as:
- luxury limo service to and from the venue
- reservations at the finest restaurants
- suite at the most opulent hotels
We can help you plan an extravagant experience that will undoubtedly be the highlight of your holiday season.
Can I get access for myself and a guest?
We often have the ability to secure access to exclusive events, so get in touch with us with your request, and we’ll try and work our magic.
Can I get swag from the events?
Depending on event, we can hook you up with the luxurious gift packages that are presented to the stars.
When is the NYC Thanksgiving Day Parade?
The NYC Thanksgiving Day Parade is scheduled for November 22rd, 2018.
** This date/schedule is subject to change