- Private Islands
When even the most secluded beach is too crowded, you can always rent your own private island. At Millionaire’s Concierge we have access to the most amazing private islands in the world! Where would you like to stay? The Florida Keys, Bahamas, The Caribbean, Bermuda, Musha Cay (Exuma Islands) are some choices available to you.
Florida Keys – Monkey Key
The island itself is a tropical paradise, lush with fruit trees and palms, and surrounded by warm waters teeming with fish. The sole residence on the island is a spacious, three-story contemporary home with 360-degree views of the Atlantic Ocean and Gulf of Mexico. During your stay, you and your guests will enjoy complete seclusion and privacy in a supremely relaxing environment. Clothing is Optional…of course, it is YOUR OWN PRIVATE ISLAND!
Florida Keys – Little Palm Island
Little Palm Island is a hidden treasure in the Florida Keys, only accessible by boat or seaplane. When you arrive, it’s as though you’re entering another world, another time. Private bungalows look out to sea through leafy palms, there are endless sporting adventures above and below water, a world-class spa, and a restaurant that is regularly ranked as one of the best in South Florida.
Belize – Cayo Espanto
Belize is a small, English speaking country nestled off the coast of Central America. It is safe and beautiful and is home to wondrous Mayan Ruins and the spectacular Belize Barrier Reef and the Great Blue Hole. Belize is a short trip from the US – less than 2 hours from Miami or Houston. Our Exclusive Belize Experience includes the following;
- First Class Accommodations for 8 days on the private island of Cayo Espanto, situated on the Great Barrier Reef
- Frances Ford Coppola’s famous Blancaneaux Lodge
- Food and Drinks
- Private, guided, hands-on behind the scenes experience of Belize’s Mayan Ruins and other natural wonders with professional archeologists
- Data and Research gathering with biologists in Belize’s rainforest
- Morelets’ Crocodile Excursion at New River Lagoon
- Private sunset champagne and appetizer lagoon cruise
- Night Spotlight Safari
- Savannah Airboat Expedition
- Chartered Flight over Belize’s Great Blue Hole – the amazing deep water atoll researched and explored by Jacque Cousteau
- Unique snorkeling, diving, cave tubing experiences
- Catered cave lunch
- Private Breakfast on a Mayan Ruin
- Rewarding Community Service Component – Indian Church Village in Northern Belize (adjacent to Lamanai Archaeological Reserve)
Travel to Your Private Island Escape by:
The possibilities are endless… what would you like to do on your own private island? Here are some of the popular amenities available:
- Water Toys
- Seaside Dinners
Can I have a chef come to cook our meals? Yes, we can have that arranged for you Can I have the fridge stocked with my favorite foods? Of course.