Watch the 2017 Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade in Style!
When: November 23rd, 2017
Where: New York, New York
Millionaire’s Concierge is Offering These Options for This Year’s Parade:
- 77th St Bleachers (Beginning of Parade)
- 34th St Bleachers (End of Parade where all the Announcers & Celebs Access
- 76th St & Central Park West
- Columbus Circle or Central Park South Bleachers
- Herald Square 34th St West near Macys
VIP Indoor Macy’s Day Package Includes:
- Full American Breakfast Buffet
- Delicious Brunch Cocktails
- Floor-to-ceiling glass windows with 7th floor sight line views of the parade
- Private street-level access
- Flat screen TV’s and audio from televised parade programming
Thanksgiving Day Brunch Event Thursday, November 23rd,2017
VENUE: QUALITY ITALIAN: 57 WEST 57TH STREET, NY, NY 10019
- Seated VIP (Back Room): Seated GA to the Thanksgiving Parade viewing party at Quality Italian
- Seated VIP w/ Priority View (Back Room): Prime Seated GA to the Thanksgiving Parade viewing party at Quality Italian
- Main Room Seated VIP: Seated VIP to the Thanksgiving Parade Viewing Party at QualityItalian
- Main Room Seated VIP w/ Premier View: Prime Seated VIP with to the Thanksgiving Parade Viewing Party at Quality Italian
THANKSGIVING BRUNCH BUFFET
Watching the parade on Thanksgiving morning is a holiday tradition for many, as more than 50 million people catch it on television each year. Another three million people line the streets of downtown New York City, but you can watch it from your assigned VIP Bleacher seats in front of the Macy’s Herald Square location on 34th Street or 77th Street VIP Bleachers. These seats are typically reserved for celebrities and influences and is the prime location of where the musical performances take place. Tickets to this extremely limited seating are not available to the general public.
Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade is internationally recognized as the official start of the holiday season, and world famous as a uniquely American entertainment extravaganza. Each year, Macy’s presents a line-up featuring spectacular floats, giant helium balloons, the very best in high school and college marching bands, specialty youth performance groups, and top-name stars from the television, film and recording industries. Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade is broadcast nationally on NBC.
Get VIP Access to the 2017 Macy’s Thanksgiving Parade
Not only can Millionaire’s Concierge get you there but, we can also provide VIP access, luxury transportation and anything your heart may desire. The only restriction is your imagination. Get the best access and a bird’s-eye view of it all with us. What more can we say? Usher in the holiday season in style and luxury. Contact us today to learn more about the 2017 Macy’s Thanksgiving Parade.
If you are going to attending a star studded Macy’s Day Parade, you need to act like a star. Millionaire’s Concierge can provide all of the luxuries of celebrities, such as:
- luxury limo service to and from the venue
- reservations at the finest restaurants
- suite at the most opulent hotels
We can help you plan an extravagant experience that will undoubtedly be the highlight of your holiday season.
Can I get access for myself and a guest?
We often have the ability to secure access to exclusive events, so get in touch with us with your request, and we’ll try and work our magic.
Can I get swag from the events?
Depending on event, we can hook you up with the luxurious gift packages that are presented to the stars.
When is the Macy’s Day Parade?
The Macy’s Day Parade is scheduled for November 23rd, 2017.
** This date/schedule is subject to change