- Extreme VIP Car Racing
Extreme VIP Car Racing
For those with a “need for speed” your fix has just arrived. Tour a professional racing track with a private coach as they explain all the finer points of professional racing. Experience a lapping session in a genuine racer, work on driving lines, braking techniques , apex points, vision techniques, etc., all while on a private track reserved for you and you alone. Have a fully catered day of adrenaline as Millionaire’s Concierge tends to your every wish.
Did we mention that any accommodation can be added? This includes (but is not limited to): private catered breakfast/lunch/dinner, limousine service to and from the track, helicopter services and anything else you can think of. Our job is to make sure you have an Extreme VIP Car Racing experience you’ll be talking about for years to come.
Let Millionaire’s Concierge get your heart pumping with some all-American fun.
Extreme VIP Car Racing Package
Radical SR3 Super Sport with 1300CC 205HP. Engine, 6 speed sequential gearbox
- Limousine pickup from Fort Lauderdale or Miami
& transfer to private jet helicopter.
- Arrive track at 8 am for fitting and orientation
of race car.
- Breakfast setup trackside
- Tour track with private coach in van and talk
about line, entry points, braking ect.
- 9:00 am – Begin lapping sessions in radical.
Coach drives with client riding as passenger.
Full intercom communications while driving.
- Alternate sessions with client driving and
coach riding as passenger. Work on driving
line, braking techniques , apex points, vision
- 12:00 – Lunch served trackside
- 1:00pm – Afternoon checkout lapping session
with coach riding as passenger prior to
- 1:40pm – Client solo sessions commence
while coach observes from various track locations.
- 2:00 pm – Evaluate driver data & lap times
- Open track solo driver sessions for client.
- 4pm – Track closes
- Helicopter back & limo awaits
Do I have to do everything on the tour?
Nope, you only have to do the experiences that sound fun! The length the tour depends on your specific needs, and we can customize it to your schedule.
Am I qualified for this package?
It depends. All drivers and passengers must declare themselves to be in good health, and not on any medications which would impair their ability and/or judgment while operating a motor vehicle, or affect them as a passenger while occupying a motor vehicle.
All driver and passengers will be required to sign a statement to that effect and a release agreement prior participating in any event.
- Passenger’s minimum age: 18
- Driver’s minimum age: 21/with valid drivers license
- Maximum height: 6 ft. 3 in. (77 in.)/1.95 m
- Maximum weight: 230 lbs/105 kg
- Maximum shoe size: 12 (US)/46 (Euro)
Contact us today for more details, and to learn about other experiences you can include as well!