Experience Luxury Aboard the Inace!
Want to cruise through the waters on the most lavish chartered yacht? Millionaire’s Concierge can put you in the lap of luxury. Enjoy the lifestyle of the rich and famous, where our friendly and professionally trained staff will accommodate any request.
While you relax on a private, comfortable yacht, you can take in the gorgeous coastline views and indulge in topnotch meals. Whether it’s for a romantic evening, an exclusive party with friends, or any other special event, you and your guests will be treated to a VIP experience that you’ll never forget.
Please note, unlike our competition, all of our pricing includes tax, gratuity and service charges.
- Catering available. You may request a menu (deadline is 48 hours prior to charter).
- Chef may be added + provisions (only on yachts starting at 80 feet).
- Reservations at recommended restaurants.
- Jet skis to be delivered…….
Do you want to take advantage of the posh life? Here are some things we can do to make your yacht charter even more special:
- Limousine service to and from the yacht
- Fireworks display
- Steel drum band
- Professional DJ
Ask us how we can make your experience on your yacht charter even more special. The sky’s the limit!
The Itinerary is up to you! We can help plan an itinerary for you, or you can make it up as you go along. Our chartered yachts include a wide variety of activities that can keep you entertained or you can just sit back and soak up the sun. The longer your charter, the more that can be included. Tell us what your dream yacht charter would involve, and we can make it happen.
Are the staff properly trained in safety?
Yes. All of the staff on our yacht charters are fully trained in both health and safety requirements and are able to operate the yachts in compliance with US safety standards.
Can children be accommodated?
Yes. Whether you would like to bring a newborn or teenager on a yacht charter, we will provide all the amenities you will need to make sure your children are enjoying themselves just as much as you will. We can arrange itineraries and activities to keep your children busy and active during their time on the yacht. Do you have any requests? Let us know!
How many people does a yacht sleep?
We have luxury yacht charters to accommodate any size group. Let us know the amount of people in your group and we will arrange a yacht to suit your needs.
- Tenders + toys: 19ft Boston Whaler
- 15ft RIB Flex-boat tender
- *32′ Regulator in the Bahamas is available for use but must be requested ahead of time*
Waverunner, 2 kayaks, water skis, wake board, big banana, towables, windsurfing equipment, snorkel gear, extensive fishing gear, water trampoline.
- Main deck forward of the main saloon and dining areas. The master suite provides complete privacy with a private lobby area offering personal laundry, fridge, tea & coffee making facilities. The spacious suite spans the full width of the boat and includes a large en-suite equipped with makeup dresser, a separate toilet & bidet, his and her wash basins and a full walk in wardrobe.
- Two identical QUEEN staterooms side by side extend across the full width of the boat.
- Forward are two identical TWIN staterooms with two single beds and a well concealed Pullman berth.
- All the suites are mahogany interior and have distinctive Brazilian granite en-suite bathrooms.
- Each stateroom is ensuite with flatscreen TV/DVD/CD. Staterooms are located amidships on the lower deck, accessed from the guest lobby.
MAIN & DINING SALON:
- The main saloon and dining area are on the main deck and feature mahogany woodwork with large side windows providing excellent views.
- Looking forward from the aft deck, the salon is arranged with an inviting sofa area to port while on starboard a fridge offers guests cold drinks.
- The well equipped galley is forward of the dining area so chef and stewardess are always handy for meal service or a casual snack if required.
OFFICE & SKYLOUNGE:
An office is located between the wheelhouse and sky lounge on the upper deck. Here you will find a comfortable day bed and private desk space with telephone. This space can also be used for yoga or meditation. Yoga mats, Exercise ball and hand weights can be found in this area. The sky lounge offers another comfortable sofa area with large flat screen Satellite TV and entertainment system. A full service bar and fridge accommodates guests beverage requests.
The wheelhouse with its raked back windscreen is above the owner’s suite. An internal staircase leads down to the captain and crew quarters. Two pedestal leather helm chairs occupy the space forward allowing the captain and crew to operate the state of the art navigation and electronics onboard.
MAIN AFT DECK:
Protected dining area for 10 where a buffet breakfast is served.
SKYLOUNGE AFT DECK:
The boat deck transforms from a tender and toy area to expose a raised dining area partially covered where one can sit and enjoy the beautiful surroundings.
Accessed from an external staircase leading up from the boat deck. The outside helm station is forward while the remainder of deck is given over to a 6 person Jacuzzi, which is surrounded with large sun beds & teak steamer lounge chairs. An optional sun shade can be erected if required. A full service bar equipped with BBQ, fridge and ice-maker make it the perfect place to enjoy cocktails at sunset.
BOARDING & WATER ACCESS:
The aft swim platform offers a large area for those swimming and using the water toys to board the boat. An outdoor shower is located on the swim platform for your convenience so you can rinse off after a swim or water-ski.