Do You Need Badges to the 2017 Masters Golf Tournament?
When: April 3rd – April 9th, 2017
Where: Augusta, Georgia
For VIP Access and After Parties Inquire Within
Have a day of VIP treatment, enjoy champagne and cocktails like your favorite players and get the best view of the green. Your Masters Golf Tournament tickets are merely the tip of the iceberg in regards to the experience we can provide. Millionaire’s Concierge is your VIP access to see the greatest golf players in the world. For more details, see FAQ and VIP Packages below.
The Masters Tournament, also known as The Masters or The US Masters, is one of the four major championships in professional golf. The tournament has a number of traditions – since 1949, a green jacket has been awarded to the champion, who must return it to the clubhouse one year after the time of that player’s victory. Be there to see who may dawn this year’s green jacket.
What are you waiting for? Call us today, and we’ll make it happen!
Why should the game be the only exciting element of your Masters Golf Tournament experience? When you enlist the services of Millionaire’s Concierge, we can arrange world-class hospitality before and after the event.
Travel to and from the venue in elegance and style via our limousine services, or enjoy the perks of VIP parking. Stay in the most opulent hotels, enjoy private upscale dinners, or attend exclusive after-game parties.
No matter what your desire, we are here to accommodate you. Let us know what your dream Masters Golf Tournament experience would be, and we’ll do the rest!
VIP Hospitality House
While attending the Masters, enjoy an acre of indoor / outdoor private five star amenities at this resort, located within walking distance from the main gate of Augusta National.
Enjoy the perks of a true VIP:
- 2 huge sweeping decks
- Al fresco dining patio.
- Three hole putting course with pro-shop.
- Twenty + flat screen televisions.
- Business services including Wi-Fi and courtesy laptops.
- Private rooms & reserved tables available.
- Sculpture gardens, art gallery and gift shop.
- Cigar terrace with complementary cigars
- Live entertainment
- Daily newspaper and pairing sheets.
Food and Drink
- Eight full service complementary premium bars.
- Post tournament cocktail party.
- Patio grill and open pit smoked BBQ
- Buffet breakfast, lunch, evening hors d’oeuvres and Sunday brunch.
- Gourmet wood-fired pizza
- International beer garden (Complementary bottle and draft).
- Frozen dessert bar
- Food-to-order service for special dietary needs.
- Best Southern Service and Smiles with over 90 team members for all or your needs.
- Beautiful Hostesses.
- On-site masseuse
- Complimentary gate shuttle service.
- Daily storage of cell phones and personal items.
- 24-hour security from Richmond County Sheriff Dept.
- Accommodation assistance.
- Transportation assistance.
Masters Golf Tournament is annual occurrence that takes place in April. In order to accommodate you, please provide us notice of what tournaments you’d like to attend, at least a few months in advance.
What days do you have badges for?
We have badges for each day Monday April 3rd through Sunday April 9th, as well as badges with hospitality. To learn more, contact us through the form at the right.
Where does the Masters Tournament take place?
Augusta National Golf Club — Augusta, Georgia